I like that Moquin makes jokes this year. I feel like he did some soul searching over the summer.
I like that electrons are only negative because in the 1700's Benny Franklin decided that a glass rod that had been rubbed with animal hair was positive, by definition. I like that he just decided he was going to call one thing positive, and since society accepted what he said, 300 years later our text books call electrons negative. If he had decided to call that glass rod negative, everything we know about electricity would be opposite. I like a lot of things about physics, actually.
I like James Taylor, and how it reminds me of my dad, and I like that my dad gets home on Friday.
I like having a clean room.
I like that it's hockey season again.
I like reading books that give you perspective.
I like homemade hummus.
I like Justin Bieber. Yep, I said it.
JB JB JB!
ReplyDelete