Sunday, September 12, 2010

I am literally obsessed with the stars.

Having been unable to sleep for the past couple weeks I have decided to make a list of all the things that could be on my mind, keeping me awake, with hopes that once they are out in the open they will stop plaguing me and I will stop being exhausted.

• I keep making mental lists of all the french words that end in -tion. Hannah told me recently that they are ALL feminine. I can't believe I didn't know that sooner.
• Camping in 3 sleeps !
• To work or not to work ??
• I really really really want to do well in physics. REALLY.
• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is very likely the best book I have ever read. I had to tear myself away from the battle at Hogwarts to learn some sheep anatomy for French. Which is how I ended up blogging.. I don't like sheep very much.
• Certain things are not going according to the master plan, which bothers me.

That is all for now, and I know that it is not poetic or creative or inspired, but a lot of lists are not.

I didn't want my daddy flying on September 11th, and he has not called all day, so I hope that he is okay.

This is a very weak 100th post.

3 comments:

  1. I can't think of a single french word that ends in intion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you read it wrong.
    its all french words that end in -TION
    aka
    graduation
    speculation
    integration
    etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that makes so mush more sense. intention, attention, initiation yo, they're all english too! wtf!

    ReplyDelete