I love Rachel's analogy of being a weak patronus. That is exactly what I am right now.
I also love the post secret about the Grand Canyon and the nurse, but I couldn't find a way to copy the front of it into this blog since it has the double sided flip action going on.
I like that yesterday was the best one year anniversary ever, and that we wore matching but not matching clothes and ate McMinis. The anniversary deserves to have a full blog dedicated to it, but I do not have the energy for that. SO, I love you Katie McLean, and I am not going to say any more about that, because that is really all that I feel matters at this moment.
As well, I have yet to blog anything about gym camping, but it was cold and snowy and such an adventure and I loved it so so so much. And after 48 or more hours, my toes are not longer numb and I can stand on my tip toes without worrying about falling on my face, which I like.
No comments:
Post a Comment