Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I know writing blogs that consist solely of lists of things that are contributing to my overall happiness and current mental well-being might get old, but these little things are pretty much all I have going for me right now, and it seems worthwhile to take the time and savour them just a little bit, so here goes.
I like driving really fast when it's dark out.
I like knowing how to make a proper cup of tea. (ALWAYS in a tea pot, even if it's just enough for one cup, and you should rinse the pot with a little bit of the boiling water before you put the tea bags in.)
I like the german girl, and having a german cheer.
I like really sharp, non-mechanical pencils.
I like looking around at everyone in the scholarship meeting and making notes in my head of all the people I would beat if we applied for the same one.
I like Vietnamese food, a lot.
I like that today I smiled so much more than yesterday.
I like this picture :

1 comment:

  1. Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude. You have nailed this right on the head

    ReplyDelete