Tuesday, February 8, 2011

10

I'm mad again and I've been mad a lot lately and it's all for really petty reasons only today it feels a bit different and I'm mad at you and I don't like being mad at you and I wonder if I should say something or not, and I can't tell if it's the kind of mad that will pass through my system in a couple days or if it's the type that will fester, so that soon everything you say will annoy me and I wont want to be in the same room as you anymore because you made a little itty bitty mistake and I didn't say that I was mad even though I was mad. Most likely it's the second one, so most likely tomorrow you will know that I am mad and then I will tell you why and you will say "Erin, that's dumb and not a reason to be mad and you are just overreacting because you are stressed and have taken too much upon yourself and are developing LL tendencies that make you want to be good at everything you do and that is unrealistic." Only you never use sentences that long so probably you will stop at "Erin, that's dumb."

I wish I knew how to shut of my mind. Can you imagine those kinds of whinny whines running constantly through your brain? It's exhausting.


The experiment is developing attitude and I don't like that and it's not related at all to anything else in this post but I wanted to say it anyways.
Maybe that's what happens though, when you make things that shouldn't be experiments into experiments. Maybe I should have read Frankenstein.


Karma owes her a break.

She's going to be okay.
She's going to be okay.
She's going to be okay.
She's going to be okay.
She's going to be okay.
She's going to be okay.
She's going to be okay.
She's going to be okay.

Never have I ever seen this side of these people.
It makes me feel for certain they're still on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment