I'm not avoiding you and I'm not mad at you, but right now I don't want to be around you, and there are reasons for this. For now, I need to be around not only the people that know her best, but around the people that know me best as well. I have no walls up anymore, not even any barbed wire or chain link fences, and I hate that but I know it's part of this whole situation and that throwing up the caution tape is only going to keep away the people that I want and need to be around. Which doesn't include you. Which I am sorry about. A few months has not been long enough for me to feel like I want you to see me this vulnerable. And I will try and make this sound nicer tomorrow but I don't know how to tell you that I can't be around you, because I know it sounds awfully mean, and I don't want to hurt you. I don't know. I don't think I am going to say any of this to you tomorrow. What's the right thing to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you me bebe.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll back you up with whatever you need to do.
xox