Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mama mia, here I go again.

I like people that bring out the best in other people. I like people that don't take themselves too seriously. I like the field hockey girls. No, I love the field hockey girls. This season is going to be a gooder. I just know it. As long as we can convince a certain someone to start wearing pants. I like getting 93% on chemistry finals, and knowing I deserved it. I like being half way through second semester. I like that there is only one day of classes left before spring break. I like perfect weather, and good sprints, and when my knees don't hurt. I like Boot's melon mint sugar scrub. I like vietnamese vermicelli. I like Mother Earth Remixes. I like promising Fridays. I like that I will be driving in less than three months. I like Katie McLean, and Rachel Schneider, and Mackenzie Dundas, for reading my ramblings. And for loving me, seemingly unconditionally. I like having Joshua Radin stuck in my head. I like real conversation. I like thinking about the things I like, and forgetting the things I don't.


Oh, and I like when the school plays ABBA between classes.

2 comments:

  1. I like that there is only one day of classes left before high school

    think you meant to say spring break... haha slo, i like you too. And I am stoked that I'm one of the field hockey girls now =)

    ReplyDelete