I love your outlook.
And I love sharks. They were exactly what I imagined.
You know that feeling, when you're looking out to the ocean, and you don't understand it, because the ocean is so vast and so varied that there is no way you could ever understand all its complexities in 100 lifetimes, and you are so happy that you will never be able to understand it. Because that proves that there is mystery and intrigue and things left unknown in our world. In the more simple words of Eef Barzelay, "I love the unknown."
And looking out at the ocean comes with that other feeling, the one where the tide helps waves play around your ankles, and then go rushing back into the sea, and
when they go rushing back time goes a little bit wonky, and little holes are dug around your heels and you sink into the sand and the water and you are part of it all. That's the best part of being at the ocean.
I'm so in love with the world.
And this is only the beginning.

I feel like the most interesting people would probably be the ones that fell into the "those who are very confused" category. That's a comforting thought, for some reason.
I liked last night. I've never had a night like that before. I don't want to describe it. I just want to acknowledge that being around people you don't like is probably healthy on occasion. It's been a long time since I met someone who irritated me as much as he did, but it just feels like a reminder that I don't want to become the type of person he is.
Also, it's weird when you think you've learned so much about some person, and then suddenly he's a cat person. How does that happen ? (I have nothing against cat people. This just doesn't fit in my mind.)
Mackenzie Dundas, last night your name came up in conversation, and I was asked if we were still close. I was so glad and so grateful that the answer to that question is 1 million percent yes. Come home now, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment