skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
erin.e
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Today, I cried for every single one of them.
Over 3.5 million Jews were killed in the gas chambers of the Nazi's concentration camps during the second half of the Holocaust, from 1942-1945. The form of gas they used, hydrogen cyanide, produced as Zyklon B, was invented by a Jewish man.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erin Evoy
erin.e
My name is Erin and I don't believe in destiny or 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioners.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(24)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(74)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(6)
Today, I cried for every single one of them.
This is your moment. The right time is now.
Happy 40th, Earth Day.
Concussion ? Seriously ?
Lightning don't strike twice, but I feel like I fe...
The world is on the tip of my tongue.
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(28)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment