Thursday, March 4, 2010

Don't ever say goodbye.

Today is useless.
And today I am useless.
And all days chemistry is useless.
You cant use styrofoam cups to make a calorimeter.
And you can't do labs on shit that your teacher refuses to teach you.

I'm angry that I've been in such foul moods lately.
And I'm angry that I don't have enough time to get everything done.
And I'm angry that it is so beautiful outside, and I am inside doing dumb things.
And I'm angry that my knees hurt from running last night.
And I'm angry that my dad told me they would hurt, and I ran anyways, and proved him right.

I don't even know why I bother putting so much pressure on myself.
I don't want to be sitting behind a desk for the rest of my life, and I don't want to be doing it now either.

Today I am angry, and today I am useless.
I hate today.

1 comment:

  1. Erin, I was just about to comment on your blog when you commented on mine.

    I love you.

    I am also very exicted for sunday, it's gonna be good.

    ReplyDelete