I wish I knew how to blog about him. I wish I had words to say about him. But right now I just don't know. That's good, probably, that I don't know. Maybe I won't get bored so fast if I can't wrap him up in words. Maybe I don't wish I knew how to blog about him.
I've officially had my first fight with two of my three tip top people. And the third one if far away on a boat, and I miss her so so much and I found a letter today, that I wrote to her in the summer and that I never got to give to her before she left, and I don't know if she still reads this but I hope that she does and I hope that she knows how much I love her and I hope she knows that I'm figuring things out, and that I'm going to be okay, and that she is going to be okay, and that we as a pair are going to be okay, and that we as bloggers and as worldly citizens are collectively going to be okay. I can't believe she isn't here. I have the best support system going for me right now, but SHE is the one that would really understand the significance of what's going on right now, and I know this because last year it was her turn, and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that we were different from how other people are and from how we both are now. If she doesn't end up reading this my over-long, lacking-in-structure sentences will go completely wasted. If she does end up reading this, she should also know that I am still waiting for a letter, and she should know that I know she has my address and there are no excuses. (I miss you Mackenzie, that's actually all I should have said.)
I like the dog run and I like dog people.

"Got a lead foot down on my accelerator,
And the rearview mirror torn off,
Cause I ain't never looking back."
No comments:
Post a Comment