skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
erin.e
Monday, January 4, 2010
Say that you'll stay.
I don't fit in, so why do you want me ?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erin Evoy
erin.e
My name is Erin and I don't believe in destiny or 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioners.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(24)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(74)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(9)
Keep me guessing.
I know it's easy to say, but it's harder to feel t...
I'm really just sick of the realists in this world...
She's got a satellite heart.
When the sun comes up, I'll be there to say what u...
On n'aime que ce qu'on ne possède pas tout entier.
Even if I'm moving on.
Say that you'll stay.
Make the most of what comes, and the least of what...
►
2009
(28)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment