My mum says I should stop calling people communists.
I could quite literally smack the girls in my social class that are the reason that I spent 45 minutes on Microsoft Word typing up stupid social homework when I could have been doing something productive, like playing Robot Unicorn Attack.
I like realizing that sometimes I don't even have to try.
I have a lot of friends that I love a lot, and I feel like I should be able to call them all the best. I have had this thought a lot of times before, but I can't remember wether or not it ever made it into a blog. Now I can be sure that it did.
I haven't written a blog with legitimate content in so long. I want to find the stuff that's been pushed to the back of my brain, in poorly marked folders and probably written all in pencil, knowing me, so that so much of what I was thinking before I shoved the folders back there has worn away. I should use pen more often.
There has been a lot of blogging going on lately. I am really only writing this in an attempt to keep the blog train moving full speed ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment