Sunday, October 10, 2010
10/10/10
I am thankful for The Globe and Mail. I am thankful for Scrabble. I am thankful for managers that don't ask questions when you say you have a chemical burn all over your face. I am thankful for Earl Grey tea. I am thankful for hot showers, and for cold showers. I am thankful for being able to control the temperature of my showers, I suppose. I am thankful for Tetris on my phone. I am thankful that I live only an hour from Canmore. I am thankful for Billy's cat mug. I am thankful for having a full head of hair. I am thankful for toothbrushes and toothpaste. I am thankful for the english language, et pour la langue française, et pour la capacité de parler les deux. I am thankful for messy buns. I am thankful for kids multivitamins, and for cod liver oil that comes in capsules so that I'll never have to taste it ever again. I am thankful for Friday nights that turn out better than anticipated. I am thankful for mix(ed?) CDs. I am thankful for Bill and Ted. I am thankful for physics. (If you guys are sick of hearing about physics, too bad, I can't stop thinking about it.) I am thankful for liberal democracies. I am thankful for black bandeaus. I am thankful for girls who stalk boys, and I am thankful for how sane I look by comparison. I am thankful for my dad being home this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment