Saturday, January 1, 2011

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

This year I resolve to take better care of the people that I love (and to eat more leafy greens).

I want to write a long and pensive blog looking back on 2010. But I don't have any words in my head. That has seemed to be the case A LOT as of late. I just have no words. I have nothing to say. I don't like that. I like being the kind of person that has things to say. You know? I bet you bloggy bloggers do know, or even if you don't quite know, you will sympathize anyways. Just so the four of you that actually have a shot at reading this know, you are all gems. And I mean that. I love that there are people that read this but not the kind of people that I have to worry about what I say cause it might be embarrassing or you might make fun of me, you know? We have already established that you do (more or less) know, so I wont go on about that anymore.

1 comment: