Sunday, October 11, 2009

Transparency

I hate boys.

1. I think that just maybe, if it was you and me, I wouldn't be so scared of love. I'd be ready for it. I want to spend every single minute of every single day with you. I look at you and see my other (better) half.

2. I still miss you and think about you every single day. I would give so much to be able to see you just one more time. To hear your voice, telling me ridiculous stories that only you would tell. To fall asleep on your shoulder, and watch those foreign stars with you. To tell you everything there is to know about me. To have you tell me things about me that I can't see in myself. I don't want to sound ridiculous, but I have never fallen for someone as hard as I did for you.

3. We must be crazy. We've been through this too many times to be making the same mistakes again, but here we go, out of control, on a roll, no sign of stopping. I don't want to want this so badly.

4. Your very presence thrills me. I would love to be able to make you feel the way I feel around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment