thumbs up : real conversation, blowing bubbles, your “happy” lotion, having too many pillows on the bed, bare feet outside, Michael Bernard Fitzgerald and the video for “Care for You”, moccasins, seeing you and knowing that you’re happy, my cleats, good weather, good food, good dreams, and not having any current dislikes.

“ I want to make a difference.
I want to save a life.
I want to save many lives.
I want to save the world.
I want to protect the world, so it doesn’t need saving.
I want to stop worrying about four cores a semester, and AP and IB and CALM online. I know it wont matter in 10, 20, 40 years.
I want to stop wanting so many things.
I want to start saying “I will” instead of “I want”.
I will make a difference.
I will save a life.
I will save many lives.
I will save the world. "
I want to save a life.
I want to save many lives.
I want to save the world.
I want to protect the world, so it doesn’t need saving.
I want to stop worrying about four cores a semester, and AP and IB and CALM online. I know it wont matter in 10, 20, 40 years.
I want to stop wanting so many things.
I want to start saying “I will” instead of “I want”.
I will make a difference.
I will save a life.
I will save many lives.
I will save the world. "
No comments:
Post a Comment